The Time We Spent together


Image result for trip

Introduction:
Hi, guys, it is time to share something interesting about what I went through during holiday. Firstly, I think most of you have been traveling abroad or even travel to those well-known places in your country with your friends, family, lover and so on. What do you think of the trip that you ever went through with that person? I think that must be some unforgettable memories and a little happiness among yours. Am I wrong? I think there is no any necessary that I need to answer because there must be an answer inside your heart. 


Objective:
        Come to the main point, as for this blog, I would like to tell you guys about a trip to Kajang (A place in Malaysia) that I got through with my brothers during holiday before. By the way, I am going to introduce some must go places in Kajang that is worth you to go as well. 

Image result for couple wake up in morning

        It was a beautiful morning and the dazzling sunshine penetrate through the window and reflected on my face. However, I still remember there were some birds was singing birdsong on the tree, it was attractive and sounds good. Not only that, it sounds like the melody was dancing as a beautiful dancer. Until now, I still addicted to that. In that morning, I woke up at seven o'clock and took a bath in the shower room. After that, I prepared all the things for daily use such as my swag T-shirts, pants, smelly underpants, toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo and more. Then, I brought along all the things and booked a grab car and took it to our STL7's rendezvous as planned. Never the less, I think you guys must be curious about what do I mean by STL7 and its rendezvous. No worries. I will clarify to you. Actually, STL7 is a group that is created by me and 7 brothers and the founder is… anonymous and the rendezvous is actually his home. Meanwhile, I think you must be asking me why I don't tell you. This is just because it is a secret and mysterious. But… don't be disappointed, the climate not in here. Stay tuned and keep reading to my following content.

Related image

        Then, I had arrived my brother's home and gathered with them. After that, we decided to do a thing that is most important in every morning which is having breakfast and the was just because we forgot to have breakfast… So that, we decided to have breakfast at MakMak as the great beginning of our journey to Kajang. What an ordinary and freaking hilarious starting!! Moreover, I think you must be thinking that we would drive to there or take a bus to there, but none of these. Actually, we had a better way which is taking MRT (Mass Rapid Transit) to get there. What a sad case… Thus, in that moment, I thought that how could I look forward to my trip. To comfort myself, I kept telling myself it was just a bad day, not a bad life.

Image result for bear expo

        After that, we took a grab car again to get to LRT (Light Rail Transit) station before we changing the line to MRT Station. In that faraway road, we started to shoot a Vlog video to expose and share our lifestyle to our subscriber on YouTube channel. This is because some members of STL7 are enthusiastic in editing and shooting video and are expert Youtuber
as well. After few hours of suffering, we arrived at an MRT station at around Kajang area. Then, one of my brother who lives at Kajang had been waiting there for us. After that, he became our grab driver and fetched us to his home for putting our luggage. However, we commenced our first activity which is Bears Expo that was conducted by Eco World Property Company. When we were there, we could see many adorable bears and too many people there. So that, we continued shooting our Vlog and took a lot of selfie and swag photos. Actually, not that a lot, but quite a number… Before we proceeded to next activity, we had lunch there. You will probably ask why don't we had lunch in another place. It is just because the food is life!! Actually, the most important reason is there are many hawkers selling various kind of cuisine and beverage especially Cola Fried Chicken, Takoyaki, Sushi, Marshmallow and so on. As for Cola Fried Chicken, that is the most scrumptious food that I recommend to you guys.
        Next, we moved on to next activity, it was also our last activity in Kajang which is Jumpstreet, I thought most of you must know this because it is familiar in those foreign countries especially United Kingdom, United States and Australia. When we got there, that one thing made me felt amazed is the scale of that venue. Then, we filled in a registration form and queued up for paying money. After these formalities, we got an unexpected present which is a pair of stocking that labeled logo of Jumpstreet to avoid injuries. However, our camera still recording and we started to have fun together. There are some interesting categories and the most famous category is the slam dunk. There is 3 level of height in this category and it is suitable for certain people such as children, adolescent, adult. Then, it is most suitable for sports players especially basketball players. However, we could dunk as we like whatever with any post that we could imagine. In addition, we had a dodgeball war between us as well. Then, we took a break and went brother's home at 7 pm. In short, Jumpstreet's fee might be the luxury but it really deserves you to have a try because it will release your stress and bring along a lot of entertainment to you or even improve the relationship between you and your friends or family. Here is a video that I shot.

  
        After we reached home, we took a bath and started to prepare for our barbeque and steamboat night. That was a fun night spent with my brother's parents and my brothers. After having dinner with his parents, we fell asleep at 11 pm. In another morning, it was good weather as well and we woke up at 8 am. Then, we took a shower and had lunch together.


        As the quotes saying, happiness is not long lasting, but only memories. So that, it was time to back and saying see you again. After this, we packed up our luggage and my brother sent us to that MRT station. When leaving, I still kept a belief that is a strong friendship does not need daily conversation or being together, as long as the relationship lives in the heart, true friends never part.

References

         

Comments

Popular Posts